Terms & Conditions when hireing inflatables
Safety Instruction Sheet for customers when inflatable play equipment is delivered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
It is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1) Children’s castles have an age limit of 10 years. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
Hopperz may only be used for children 5 years and under and must be under full adult supervision at all times.
2) No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable. (To avoid choking & mess).
3) All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. Large earring’s, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
4) No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit.
5) No smoking near the inflatable.
6) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
8) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
9) Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
10) If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill!
11) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
12) ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
13) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
14) In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable.
15) The blower at the back may have a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
16) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
17) If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.
18) We do not hire on concrete or gravel or any unsutable surfaces that we rule unfit (hardstanding hires).
About-A-Bounce adhere to supply a fun filled disco however on occasions some children/Adults may be sensitive to flashing lights if you have any form of epilepsy you cannot use this inflatable, please let us know in advance if this is the case. Trip hazards: as Disco’s are primarily carried out in the dark there may be a risk of the children falling over and causing injury to them self! Under no circumstances is anyone to remove the speaker and or lights from the Disco dome if there is any problems please contact us immediately. About-A-Bounce will not accept any responsibility for any accident or injury caused in this situation.